Review from our client
If you are looking for an attorney, look no further. Paul is a fantastic litigator and my experience with him has been amazing! Paul is personable, professional, and will vigorously fight for his clients.
– Ryan S.
About Paul Maineri
Experience You Can Trust!
Since establishing his law firm in 1998, Paul E. Maineri has committed himself to providing the best possible legal representation to his clients. Since its inception, The Maineri Law Firm has and continues to follow a simple, time-tested principle – “Take Care of People.”
Mr. Maineri works directly with his clients and handles each case with the utmost care. His results speak for themselves with millions of dollars awarded in personal injury settlements and winning jury verdicts. Mr. Maineri works tirelessly to settle his client’s cases as soon as possible, but is well prepared to take any case to trial whenever necessary.
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Science in Law
- Graduate of Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
- National Criminal Defense College
Admitted To The Practice Of Law
- California State Bar, 1998
- United States District Court, 1999
- California State Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College (2008)
- American Inns of Court (2000-2014)
- American Bar Association
- Judge Pro Tem 2005-2007
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Murrieta Chamber of Commerce
- National Criminal Defense College (2001)
- The National Italian American Bar Association
- Professor, Loma Linda University – Expert Witness and Mock Trial, Legal Procedure and Evidence, Law and Society
- Presenter, Every 15 Minutes Program
Seth Cohen - Attorney
Seth Cohen is proud to be representing clients in Southern California and commits his full effort and detail-oriented mindset to advocate on their behalf. The productivity of his work ethics was apparent throughout his law school education. He attended the Thomas Jefferson School of Law under an academic merit scholarship and earned four Jefferson medals of academic merit, three CALI Excellence for the Future awards, and the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence. He also served as a member and managing editor of the Thomas Jefferson Law Review. He graduated with magna cum laude distinction having ranked fourth in his class.
Seth is also an accomplished musician, a proud husband and father of three, and currently resides in Temecula with his family and four dogs.
Start your free case evaluation by filling out the form below or call
If you’ve been injured, you need the benefit of years of experience, hard work, and dedication. You’ll find all that and more at the Maineri Law Firm